Sunday, August 22, 2010

I BELIEVE THAT A FAMILY...

Can be a constant source of inspiration for your Imagination. You can never be quite sure just what it is that your children are going to do. That is both a blessing and a curse. The blessing is that it will probably give you something to write about, laugh about or practice on how to restrain the urge to throttle them. This blessing probably extends from your wife, also. Bear in mind that she probably practices restraint for both the children and you. The curse is that you are always left imagining what they are going to do next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to other posters. If you have a disagreement with myself or another poster please limit your response to language that you would use in front of any seven year old child. I reserve the right to remove any post that, in my sole discretion, I feel is abusive, threatening or uncivil. Remember the GOOGLE terms of service and abide by them.